Sunday, August 28, 2016

The RMfashionary Make-Up Kit:

Whether it involved me playing around with make-up on my friends when we were younger, doing a make-up course at LISOF or just trying out new products for myself, I have always been a fan of beauty products. Make-up is a key aspect when it comes to doing shoots for my blog and so I thought I'd share a bit about the make-up I use.

Since this is my first beauty post I'd like to keep it short and sweet and just share some tips about how I like to do mine.



Tools:

Foundation: A mix of Max Factor (Miracle Match) and Mac (Face & Body) foundation.
Primer: Maybeline Baby Skin Primer for my face and Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer.
Concealer: Mac Studio Finish and Essence Soft Touch Mousse Concealer.
Brows: Mac eyeshadow in Embark.
Blush: Mac in Raizin Matte.
Contour: Clarins Summer Bronzing and Blush Compact.
Highlighter: Benefit - Girls Meets Pearl.
Eyeshadow: Too Faced Chocolate Bar.
Eyeliner: Rimmel liquid liner.
Mascara: Rimmel Scandal Eyes.
Lipstick: Rimmel Provocalips Skinny Dipping and Riri Hearts Mac Pro Longwear Lip Pencil.

Fact: I hardly wear one lipstick colour at a time, I like to blend colours to make new ones because I find it more fun.

Top tip: for applying foundation when you're in a rush - which I always am - squirt the foundation into the palm of your hand. Rub your hands together as if you're applying face cream and then apply the foundation to each part of your face. No brushes needed!

Fact: The Raizin Matte Mac blush comes out quite deep on my skin and so my perfect blending tool to even out the blush are the Swiitch Beauty brushes. I love the round shape of the brush which makes blending really easy.

Tip: Apply as little product as possible, less is more when it comes make-up. The trick is to blend until you're happy with the look. Remember that you can always apply more product later.

I look forward to doing more beauty blogging in the future and can't wait to share more of my favourite products with you all.

Videography by: Layla Shaik Photography





No comments:

Post a Comment