Sunday, September 11, 2016

Time is a Blessing:

Can you believe it's the second week of September already? If you're living in South Africa you'll know that September brings with it my favourite season, Spring. 

(If the image appears blur due to the high resolution quality, click on it to see it clearly.)


The flowers may have started blooming but to me it feels like we've skipped Spring and went straight into summer. That's okay - now everyone can start wearing flowing dresses and breezy shorts while having icy treats everyday, ah the life.

I bought this dress just last week at Mr Price which I thought would be perfect for my first Spring blog post even though I'm a few days late. 





I am currently in love with these two trends: off-the-shoulder clothing and bomber jackets!



Full outfit from Mr Price
Lipstick from Laboutique.za - Huda Beauty in Famous

I'm sure most of you will agree that it's that time of the year where things are crazy busy. Either you're getting ready for final exams, matrics are writing prelims, assignments are piling up or work pressures are increasing. 

I just want to give you a friendly reminder, not only for you but for myself, to appreciate each moment of time you're given. I may not get a chance to blog enough because I have a nine to five job at a fashion publication, weekends are filled with family and friend activities and fashion launches and events almost always.

But then I think to myself, what a blessing to have my time filled with such wonderful things.

Time is a blessing and we need to make a little time for everything we love whether it's a hobby like blogging or just pampering yourself. Fill your time with something that matters to you. 

With that said, happy belated Spring and good luck to all of you with the next busy, few months before the end of the year!

xx

Photography by: Layla Shaik Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment