Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Getting back to it:

I've been working crazy hours at Sunday Times but it's all being spent doing what I love so I don't mind all that much. Except my blog takes a hit when I get so busy.

None the less here's our comeback. Layla Shaik Photography and I collaborated to film our first ever fashion video! You can see it on my Instagram or click on the below:



I absolutely loved how this one came out and so we have decided to film our  entire fashion week experience which I can't wait to share.

As you know I am a bargain buying guru. I found THE perfect winter knit on sale at Country Road. It was marked 50 percent off and it wasn't the only great find in store. 

(Click on the image if it appears blur due to its high resolution quality.)



Jersey: Country Road 
Skirt: Sewed my by gran.
Shoes: Aldo 
Bag: Zara





I also found these stun worthy heels at Aldo marked 70 percent off. I guess this Joburg shopping festival is living up to expectations  after all. Sales are on till the 9th of August so be sure to head to the malls for some much needed retail therapy. I know I did.

Photography and videography by Layla Shaik Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment