Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Summer Jackets to Die For

With the weather fluctuating and going from bright summer afternoons to thundering hail storms this season, the best item of clothing to have is a light weight jacket. I recently was lucky enough to attend a massive Tiger of Sweden/Day Birger Et Mikkelsen/The Kooples sale where my husband treated me by buying me the most beautiful clothing pieces.

The blazer below was one of the pieces I found on sale. I absolutely love it and think that it's perfect for summer. 

Blazer: Tiger of Sweden
Top: Mr Price
Jeans: Mr Price
Heels: The Kooples

Earrings: H&M 



 As a treat for you all, I have decided to compile  a list of must have summer jackets that are on my wish list. I hope you enjoy them and perhaps add it to your wish list too.

1) The H&M blouse jacket priced at R799
2) The H&M raincoat priced at R899

 3) The Country Road utility jacket priced at R1699
 4) The Mr Price blazer priced at R180
 5) The Mr Price Jacket priced at R180
6) The Zando Amanda May sleeveless jacket






All photos of me were shot by Layla Shaik Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment