Tuesday, November 8, 2016

November is known as the silly season and for good reason. November is the tired month of the year, when you just can't wait for the December holidays!

I thought I'd do a look post that was a fun and Summery holiday inspiration, just to get you ready for your big summer break. Well, when it does eventually come.






This look is perfect for a tropical getaway. At the end of the year my hubby and I will be travelling to Bali and Singapore and this is most definitely one of the looks I'm going to be packing in my travel bag.





Dress: TopShop 
Espadrilles: Mr Price 

On a side note I'm super impressed by the shoes at Mr Price this season. I plan to do a post about my favourite must have shoes for summer very soon. In it I'll share with you all the wonderful colourful shoes you should have in your wardrobe in time for your December holiday.

For now, keep calm this silly season! :)


All photos by Layla Shaik Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment