Monday, June 27, 2016

Bargain Buys:

I have a knack of coming across bargain buys whether I am looking for them or not. The jacket in this post, for instance, was something I stumbled across when I was in Forever 21 casually shopping in Sandton City. There was no sale tag on it and knowing that jackets are usually about R 1000+ I decided to try my luck anyway.

"How much is the fluffy?" I asked. 
The sales assistant replied and I thought I'd heard wrong. I asked her to repeat the price. "It retails for R 350." Both shocked and excited I made my purchase.


(If the picture appears blur due to its high resolution quality, click on it to see it clearly.)




Upon closer inspection I found out that the label read 'R 1200' at first but the jacket was now on sale for a fraction of the cost without it being advertised. This was not the first time I've found things on sale at Forever 21 sneakily placed on the rails so that it isn't an obvious sale item.
Next time you're in Forever 21 make sure to look at ALL the price tags, it could reveal a bargain.

Speaking of bargains another store to look out for sneaky sales is H&M. Although we have access to their online store here in South Africa we cant see what's on sale unless you actually visit the store. At the moment they have some great bargain buys, like their jeggings which are extremely comfortable and are now on sale from R 299 to R 229. Not only that but their padded jackets and gilets with faux fur detachable hoods are 50% off, they now retail at just R 300.

The end of season sales are the best. One of my favourite places to find bargains at this time of year is Zara. Shirts are starting at R 239, shoes for R 459, Tops for R 179 and jackets for R 600. I cant wait to share the jacket I bought, in my upcoming post. It was most definitely worth it.

I've decided that from now on  whenever I spot a a good sale, I'm going to share it with all my readers because who doesn't love a great bargain? I know I do!





Top: H&M
Pants; H&M
Jacket: Foever 21
Boots: Zara
Bag: Zara



Photography by: Layla Shaik Photography
Hair by: Runway Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment