Tuesday, September 1, 2015

An Evening with Cotton On:

If you shop at Cotton On you'll know that the aesthetic of the brand is casual and fun, so that's exactly what I chose to wear to the Cotton On event which took place at Katy's Palace last night.

One of the very first clothing items I received as a blogger from Cotton On were these jeggings. I've shot them previously but I wear them so often and so decided to make them part of a fun look for the night. I paired them with a neutral top from the brand "Her Ritual" and Zara heels to add a bit more fun. On my arm, was my latest buy from Aldo accessories which was definitely the most fun to wear: the strawberry milkshake bag.

The event itself was vibrant as the entire Cotton On team warmly welcomed us into 'their' palace. We were privileged to hear from the team at both Head offices in SA and Australia. They gave us insightful information such as the fact that the Sandton Cotton On store in Johannesburg is their best performing store in the world among 1300 other stores. Cotton On also have great plans for expansion of an anticipated forty more stores to open in South Africa this year. Lastly, it was mentioned that the Cotton On Group will be bringing in another Australian brand to the South African market called Supré. Supré is a young ladies brand that will grace our soil in 2016. Visit the link to see more about Supre.

I shot this look with Layla before the event while there was still good lighting, such good lighting and sunshine in fact that I added on a canvas cap from Country Road (I did not wear it for the evening of course).
 




 

The backdrop for this quick shoot were these beautiful flowers in wake of spring today!

No comments:

Post a Comment