Monday, August 10, 2015

River Island Sandton

 
Many international trendy brands have come into the South African market over the last few years, an all new popular brand that I'm quite fond of is River Island!



What's more exciting is that they have started launching new stores around the city. The launch of the Sandton store happened last week and the unique thing about it is that they have now launched a kids range in SA! I love kids and when they're dressed cutely it makes me melt even more. The best part about their kids range was finding mini version's of things that I'd actually want for myself because let's face It anything in a small size looks extra cute. For instance take a look at these mini peep toe cut out boots:



They had everything from little trench coats to mini frilly socks. I was blown away. If you have a little one of your own or a small someone in your family that you're fond of, the new River Island kids range should be your first go to. It's time to spoil them.



The adult section impressed with asymmetrical silhouettes and seventies revival trends coming off as must have's of the moment.




Me in the socks department having some fun (I'm a little sock obsessed as you can see on my Instagram account.)
 
The event took place on a Wednesday evening and after a long day of campus, "what to wear?" was the last thing on my mind. I decided at the last minute to reinvent one of my Pengelly wrap dresses as a skirt by folding the sleeves in. This made it a bit more casual, I wore it with a basic Mr Price tee (that I found in the menswear section).

 
 
On a side note, before the end of the night we stopped at the new Benefit make up department in Edgars Sandton. Their products are packaged just as cutely as the background in the image and lets just say that the packaging is not the only good thing about their products. They are inexpensive compared to the higher end make up brands and have a wide variety of make up items that you'll want to add to you collection immediately!


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

1 comment:


  1. Thank you for your feedback regarding this spell, I will forward it to the appropriate teams.

    Law Firms in Sandton

    ReplyDelete