Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Chiara Ferragni Shoes:

One of the fashion bloggers that I really admire is Chiara Ferragni. She not only blogs, but is also a talented business woman and has a business called "The Blonde Salad". Her shoe and accessories range are the stuff of dreams!


Her shoes are both quirky and unique incorporating emojis and glitter in a tasteful way. For this shoot I was privileged enough to get to wear one of the shoes from her collection, a huge thanks to Catheryne Gaeler Fashion Boutique. 

Catheryne Gaeyla Fashion is a 1 000m2 luxury multi-brand concept store set in a hôtel particulier, in the heart of the prestigious Hyde Park suburb, Johannesburg. Upon your arrival to this fabulous residence, you are instantly submerged in the beauty of Dolce & Gabbana, Roberto Cavalli, Balmain, Ermanno Scervino, Maison Ullens, Kenzo, brands which don’t need much to show themselves off.

To see more have a look at their Instagram page. To see a wider variety of the Chiara shoes go to the Chiara Ferragni Collection Instagram page.





One day I aspire to have one of each pair of the Chiara shoes along with my own shoe brand. Watch this space.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I also would like to comment over all the points mentioned in this blog. I agree with essence of few point but somewhere I found myself on other place. I hope, there might little opinion of others as well. รองเท้า สุขภาพ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was really nice to read article written on this blog. I would also like to add few techniques with best of my knowledge which can help reader more and more. สเปรย์ฉีดรองเท้ากันน้ำ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive and powerful suggestion by the author of this blog are really helpful to reduce our hack-tic life. My own views are matching with author and I have experienced such. รองเท้า เพื่อ สุขภาพ ผู้หญิง

    ReplyDelete