Sunday, June 14, 2015

Cotton On Active Wear

I truly believe that active wear is meant to make you feel empowered. Being active is an empowering thing and the biggest trouble I have with wanting to be active is winter.

Thanks to Cotton On it isn't really a problem because of their new range of winter active wear! You'll look good and feel warm at the same time so being active will be top of mind. I had the privilege of picking what I wanted from the Rosebank store and I was pleased to find all the active wear had an amazing fit, felt comfortable but most of all it made me feel empowered because of how fashionable it all was. My favourite piece from the shoot was this trendy grey jacket. It had a cosy feel to it and was easy to move about in (it's longer in the back and has thumb hole detailing) for any kind of outdoor activity.

 
 
 
I was able to move about freely as Layla made me try more adventurous poses.
 
The nice thing about all these items is that they come in a range of colours so you can really get active according to your preference.
 
 

Aside from being great for outdoor activities, the sports luxe trend makes these garments just as great to wear out to social events or for whenever you're on the go. I for one am already thinking of where I want to wear this grey jacket to next.
 
 
 
 


 
 
All the items from this shoot can be found in Cotton On stores near you.
 
Goodbye to the winter blues and hello to feeling active again.




                                                              
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
.

No comments:

Post a Comment