Sunday, May 22, 2016

KISUA:

If you have been following my blog for the past few months you would have noticed that I have been wearing a lot of clothing from KISUA. KISUA approached me to do a campaign shoot with some of their favourite designs from their newest collection.

On a chilly Autumn morning the team set out to shoot in Newtown, with the clothing on I truly felt like an African princess! Aside from the beautiful clothing and exotic African prints, something that I love about the brand, they also make a special effort to support local businesses in their manufacturing process which is commendable. 

Fun fact, "KISUA" means "Well dressed person" in Swahili and I am so excited to show you, just how well the brand dressed me...

Myself and Bianca Koyabe (Model)


KISUA recently launched an exclusive range of  head wraps. What makes these head wraps unique is that all the proceeds from sales go to the Tomorrow Trust. The head wraps are priced at just R250 each. 

 You can style their head wraps in so many different ways, this was one of my favourite styles. 








KISUA collaborates with several designers that are based across Africa from Kenya, Ghana and Nigeria too.



Visit the website below for more information about where to shop the looks or shop the looks online at: kisua.com

Photography by: Urban Fashion Lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment