Monday, March 7, 2016

Change is inevitable:

The past two weeks have been so busy that I haven't gotten a chance to sit down and blog. Thankfully things seems to be quieting down now -more like the calm before the storm- until Mercedes Benz Fashion Week kicks off this week Thursday in Nelson Mandela Square.

Despite photo-shoots at Sunday Times, working days that ended at 7p.m. and my husband going in for surgery I found a spare moment to go to the Rozanne & Pushkin launch last week.

Rozanne hasn't designed her own merchandise for quite some time, but now change has come and the rails in her store are filled with charming tops and dresses that spark from her creative genius. I've included some of the images from her latest range below but would highly recommend that you stop by at her Rosebank store to see all the lovely clothing for yourself. A special shout out goes to Rozanne for changing, evolving and beginning to design again.


 



 


Speaking of change, so much has changed this year for me personally, I have less time for myself but whatever time is taken from me or given to me I have come to learn to accept that change is inevitable. Change is good. Change means that you're not stagnant and that you are experiencing growth. I'm looking forward to catching up on tons of blogging over the next couple of weeks so do look out and well, I hope that any change that's happening in your life turns out to be all for the better.

PS: I wore the outfit below for the Rozanne & Pushin launch







Tee: River Island Men
Skirt: Forever 21
Shoes: Nine West
 
All the images were taken by my friend and colleague Lydia Wessels


1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of Rozanne, her collection looks really nice. And your outfit to her launch is a winner.

    www.heelsandabout.com

    ReplyDelete