Thursday, November 26, 2015

The Ultimate Blogging Experience:

Not everyone knows just how much it takes to pull together a blog post. Recently my team came to know how busy my days can be, just with blogging. I got an offer for a job opportunity at The Sunday Times Fashion Weekly last week to start work on Wednesday this week and because of this I had to push all my blogging commitments forward, to make sure I get it all done In two days before work began. Lets just say I already know what 9:00 - 17:00 working hours feel like.

Monday was crazy busy and Tuesday was even crazier! Tuesday morning was spent doing make up for Hair by Raeesa E's model portfolio from 10:00 - 14:00. From 14:00 our lucky competition winner ,Ammaarah, came to claim her prize. We had her hair and make up done by 16:00, after which she got dressed in her beautiful crop top and skirt made by The Skirt Couturier and jewellery by We Wear Gem for her photo shoot. 
 
 
We chose to keep the look minimal chic as we styled it around the black and gold Nomada bag that was won in the competition too.
 
Ammaarah Essop Waja
 Outfit by: The Skirt Couturier
Photography by Layla Shaik
 Bag by Nomada
 Hair by Raeesa E
We Wear Gems Choker
Make up by me
 
Our winner Ammarah Essop was effortless in her photo-shoot and we all agree that we couldn't have chosen someone more perfect for our competition win.

Myself and Ammarah.
My top: The Skirt Couturier
Bag: Nomada
Tutu: Gift
 

Thanks once again to all those who entered and perhaps for the next competition one of you will be the perfect fit! For now watch out for all the exciting things I get up to with Sunday Times on my snapchat: ranaap  ,I can guarantee both you and I will be entertained. Just last night I sat front row at AFI fastrack and the Elle rising star fashion show. As for tonight, the event I will be attending on behalf of Sunday Times Fashion Weekly is Luminance ;so stayed tuned!

That's all for now, until the next crazy day...
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment