Thursday, December 24, 2015

Travel Essentials:

Its that time of the year when everyone is on holiday and travelling to many different parts of the world, both locally and Internationally. I'd like to wish all those travelling a safe trip and I hope you all have a wonderful break.

I am going to Spain and Portugal for my holiday break and I always struggle with what to pack and so that's why I decided to do a travel essentials post for those of you who need a bit of extra help deciding on what you really need to travel with.

Travel Essentials on the Plane:
  • A great passport and documents pouch
  • Your smartphone to capture amazing images
  • Earphones
  • A comfortable pair of jeans to travel in
  • A good read (at the moment I'm reading Memoirs of a Geisha)
  • An eye mask to ensure that you have a good rest
  • A travel pillow
  • A power bank to give your phone an extra battery life boost

Travel Essentials while exploring:
  • Since its winter in Europe, a beanie and gloves are at the top of my list
  • Sunglasses
  • A neutral satchel to match most of your outfits

This is my basic breakdown of what you should have on you but everyone will have their own unique twist on what to take. While I'm travelling I will be meeting some bloggers for an exciting international collaboration; so even though this  may be my last post for 2015
keep an eye out for the international posts that are coming on the blog in the new year!

Follow me on social media to see more about my travels:)

Happy Holidays.

Photos: Layla Shaik Photography (www.laylashaikphotography.com)






2 comments:

  1. Nice post dear!!! love it
    Kisses www.vanedresscode.com

    ReplyDelete


  2. Very Good Post. This post is actually most important for everybody. To know more details, please Click Here

    ReplyDelete